Our Mission is to provide young people with a fundamental understanding of how money works, inspiring them to establish habits that build a life of financial stability and independence. Through programs at Moolah U, kids develop skills in leadership, teamwork, and integrity, knowing themselves as responsible people who can accomplish whatever they choose.
- build a fundamental understanding of how money works
- develop readiness skills, an experience of success and being great with others
- establish habits of saving to invest, using money to make money and make choices that build a powerful future
- think and act independently from the common view of money as something to spend
- experience themselves as capable, responsible leaders who can accomplish whatever they choose